1. I confirm that the submitted photograph (attached) is a photograph of me and that I understand that it may be reproduced, published and featured on the hardback advertising campaign of Trust Your Eyes by Linwood Barclay.
2. I confirm that I own the photograph and am either the copyright holder of the photograph or have obtained all necessary permissions and waivers from the copyright holder in order to provide the photograph in accordance with the terms of this waiver.
3. I hereby consent and give full permission for the publication of this photograph of me on the hardback advertising campaign of Trust Your Eyes by Linwood Barclay.
4. I also understand that when Trust Your Eyes is published, there may be advertising and publicity for the Book and that such publicity material(s) may include this photograph and that I have no objection to such additional use nor do I have any objection to use of my name in connection with this photograph whether in the Book or as part of the publicity materials.
5. I hereby grant a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free licence of the photograph to The Orion Publishing Group Limited, its successors in business, licensees and assigns for the use detailed in this waiver and without restriction as to cropping, changes or transformations of the photograph or otherwise made through any and all media now or hereafter known for use and in relation to the Book.
6. I hereby waive any and all moral rights with regard to the photograph and indemnify The Orion Publishing Group Limited against any and all claims, expenses and losses that each might incur as a result of any claim of infringement by a third party in relation to the photograph. I also hereby confirm that I am over the age of 18.
1. The prize draw is for twenty people to each win one signed hardback copy of Trust Your Eyes by Linwood Barclay.
2. No purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
3. All entries must include a photograph.
4. All images must be useable for the use of the advertisement.
5. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
6. Entries must be received before midnight GMT of the closing date. The Orion Publishing Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
7. The prize draw is open to all residents in the UK and Ireland except employees of the Orion Publishing Group, any associated Hachette company, their families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
8. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the prizes without notice.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize although every effort will be made to provide prizes of similar quality and value.
10. The winner will be picked randomly from the eligible list of entrants to the prize draw.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 4 weeks of the closing date.
12. The winner may have their first name and town of origin published on the Orion Publishing Group’s website.
13. To obtain the name of the winners please write to Orion Website Competitions, Marketing Department, Orion Publishing Group, 5 Upper St Martin's Lane, London WC2H 9EA. Please give the title of the competition and send a stamped addressed envelope. No entries should be sent to this address.
14. All entrants will receive the Orion Publishing Group newsletter by email. They can unsubscribe by following the UNSUBSCRIBE link.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or withdraw this prize draw at any time.
18. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter is The Orion Publishing Group, Orion House, 5 Upper St Martin's Lane, London WC2H 9EA.